If this is your first time seeing a naturopathic doctor, please familiarize yourself with naturopathic medicine here.
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
Please fill out your online intake form ahead of your appointment and bring any copies of recent blood work.
First Appointment (60 minutes)
Your visit will include an in-depth review of your health history and primary complaints and at this time Dr. Elliott will perform any necessary physical exams. Pertinent lab testing may also be recommended and some treatment suggestions may be given at this time. You will be asked to fill out a diet diary at home if you haven’t already done so.
Second Appointment (30-45 minutes)
Your second visit is generally scheduled one to four weeks after the first visit and may include a focused physical exam related to your complaints. It is during this time that we review any lab results you have received and a comprehensive treatment plan is established. Short and long term health goals will be discussed during this visit and questions that arise will be addressed.
Subsequent Appointments (30 minutes)
Return visits involve ongoing assessment of your progress, education and fine-tuning of your treatment program. The length and frequency of subsequent visits will depend on your progress and specific health needs. Generally the time between appointments lengthens as your symptoms clear and we approach your health goals.
Brief Appointment (15 minutes)
The purpose of a brief visit is to answer any questions that arise, check on progress of your treatment program and refill supplements or prescriptions.
- Initial visit – $180 (1 hour)
- 45 minute follow-up visit – $135
- 30 minute follow-up visit – $90
- 15 minute follow-up visit – $45
Visits are tax-exempt but we are required to add GST to supplements and some lab tests.
Most extended medical plans cover all or a portion of naturopathic services. Check with your health insurance provider for details of your coverage.
You will not be charged a fee for cancelled visits if 24 hour’s notice is received.
- Initial Intake – Adult
- Initial Intake – Pediatric Age 0-5
- Initial Intake – Pediatric Age 6-12
- Diet Diary
- Consent for IV Therapy
- Basal Body Temperature Chart
- Estrogen Dominance Questionnaire (from Dr. Rind)
- Thyroid Questionnaire
- Detoxification Questionnaire (from Dr. Weatherby)
- Adrenal Health Questionnaire (from Dr. J. Wilson)
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth Questionnaire (from Dr. L. Shaver)
- Infertility Questionnaire (Fertility Wisdom by Angela Wu)
- Inflammation Questionnaire (from Deflame.com)