If this is your first time seeing a naturopathic doctor, please familiarize yourself with naturopathic medicine here.
Free 15-minute information consultations are available for those interested in how naturopathic medicine can help them. No therapeutic recommendations will be made during the information session.
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
Please bring your completed intake form, diet diary if you have had a chance to complete one, any copies of recent blood work and imaging results, and medications and supplements you are currently taking.
First Appointment (60 minutes)
Your visit will include an in-depth review of your health history and primary complaints and at this time Dr. Elliott will perform any necessary physical exams. Pertinent lab testing may also be recommended and some treatment suggestions may be given at this time. You will be asked to fill out a diet diary at home if you haven’t already done so.
Second Appointment (30-45 minutes)
Your second visit is generally scheduled one to four weeks after the first visit and may include a focused physical exam related to your complaints. It is during this time that we review any lab results you have received and a comprehensive treatment plan is established. Short and long term health goals will be discussed during this visit and questions that arise will be addressed.
Subsequent Appointments (30 minutes)
Return visits involve ongoing assessment of your progress, education and fine-tuning of your treatment program. The length and frequency of subsequent visits will depend on your progress and specific health needs. Generally the time between appointments lengthens as your symptoms clear and we approach your health goals. Appointments for acupuncture, intravenous (IV) vitamin therapy and IV chelation are weekly during active treatment.
Brief Appointment (15 minutes)
The purpose of a brief visit is to answer any questions that arise, check on progress of your treatment program and refill supplements or herbs.
Visits & Acupuncture:
- Initial visit – $135 (1 hour)
- 45 minute follow-up visit – $110
- 30 minute follow-up visit – $75
- 15 minute follow-up visit – $40
- Acupuncture visits – $75 (45 minutes)
- Whole Health Package – $535 (includes initial visit & six follow-up visits – a $50 savings)
- Physical exam – $75 (includes visit fee)
- PAP & Breast exam – $75 (includes visit fee)
- Laboratory Testing – varies according to test
- Vitamin B12 Injection - $15 (if done during a visit)
- Vitamin B12 Injection – $20 (if done outside regular visit)
- IV Myer’s Cocktail – $65
- IV Vitamin C (25 g) – $95
- IV Vitamin C (50 g) – $115
We are required to add HST to all visits, supplements and lab tests.
Most extended medical plans cover all or a portion of naturopathic services. Check with your health insurance provider for details of your coverage.
You will not be charged a fee for cancelled visits if a 24-hour notice is received.
- Initial Intake – Adult
- Initial Intake – Pediatric Age 0-5
- Initial Intake – Pediatric Age 6-12
- Diet Diary
- Consent for IV Therapy
- Basal Body Temperature Chart
- Estrogen Dominance Questionnaire (from Dr. Rind)
- Thyroid Questionnaire
- Detoxification Questionnaire (from Dr. Weatherby)
- Adrenal Health Questionnaire (from Dr. J. Wilson)
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth Questionnaire (from Dr. L. Shaver)
- Infertility Questionnaire (Fertility Wisdom by Angela Wu)
- Inflammation Questionnaire (from Deflame.com)